I've finally been hit by that thing called "I've been tagged!" It's not that bad if I can only think of 7 things people don't know about me that I don't care if the whole world knows.
Hawgwyld at http://naturalhawg.blogspot.com/ has tagged me. I have to tell 7 things about me that others do not know. So here goes. I'm making this chore as quick and easy as possible.
1. I love potatoes. They are my favorite food. Fried, scalloped, mashed, chopped, anyway they can be served. I've never met a potato I didn't like.
2. I drive a mini-van...a 2005 Freestar. Did Ford stop producing these basically repair free vehicles because there in no money coming in from repairs?
3. I went back to school when I was 40. I took a 1 yr. medical transcription class, finished it in 8 months with an A grade average.
4. I am 2 inches shorter now than I was a few years ago. Getting old does that to you. I dropped from 5'9" to 5'7".
5. If I had a choice of a 2 week free vacation anywhere in the world. I would pick right here in the USA. Somewhere in the mountains, away from people, which brings me to # 6.
6. I like peace and quietness. I do not like big crowds, traffic jams, noisy places, and a lot of strange faces. I feel secure in my own little world.
7. I can't draw a round circle, but If I could, I would be an artist. I admire those who have this God given talent. I believe an artist is blessed with this talent when they are born, and I was not blessed with that.
8. To add an extra one here, I am a 9 year survivor of cancer. As far as I know, I am cancer free.
That's it! Now to pick seven other bloggers to tag. I've thought about it and I really can't pick 7 so I'm picking "you". If you're reading this and would like to be tagged, then I tag you! Drop me a comment or email and I will add a link here to your blog. Go ahead and do this on your blog and choose others if you want to. Was that the easy way out, or what?
Update: Sharon from Creative Origins has been a good blogger and good sport and tagged herself! Click on the link and go visit her blog. She really has a very good crafty blog and makes some very nice things. I just discovered her blog today and now I'll go back and look at more of her things. I've already seen some new things I want to try.